Basic riding lessons - 10 / 45-minute lessons
Basic training includes:
- Becoming familiar with the horse
- Grooming and tacking the horse
- Proper mounting of the horse and steering (giving commands)
- riding in a walk, based on individual competence, starting to trot.
A larger number of lessons are performed within the fenced area, and based on individual competence, cross-country riding lessons are introduced.
Recreational riding school - 20 / 45-minute lessons
During recreational riding school, the following skills are mastered:
- handling the horse
- grooming and tacking the horse
- proper mounting on the horse and steering (giving commands)
- riding in walk
- riding in trot (light riding and sitting trot)
- riding in gallop.
The concept the school is to combine lessons in the fenced area, and perfecting those techniques during cross-country riding.
Riding experience: no experience or little experience
Group: 1-4 persons
Clothing and footwear: Protective helmets obligatory (provided). Riding equipment recommended (but not obligatory). Riders must be dressed in long trousers and appropriate footwear (e.g. sneakers, walking shoes, etc.).
Rider weight: max 90 kg (two persons up to 100 kg may be in a group)